• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project Tsunami Zen Master

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That sounds like an extreme hassle and bad customer service... remind me not to shop with frozencpu. I'm sure they will be livid if its not the way you had asked, and they have to do an entirely new panel (if they even decide to take it that far.)

FarEast If you could put into percent how much you are finished, how much percent are you complete on this Modded computer?

-Orange Fire.

If they are a reputable company, they will do what is right. If they aren't then it's their loss. Any company worth anything will make sure that the customer is happy, EVEN if they have to re-do an item. Just my 2 cents. And... it really sucks that this beautiful computer is being held up due to frozencpu.

it would be cheeper to actualy have the window done here in japan to be honest. . then you will get a gearentee and you know they can do the kanji right .

t1mex said:
That sounds like an extreme hassle and bad customer service... remind me not to shop with frozencpu. I'm sure they will be livid if its not the way you had asked, and they have to do an entirely new panel (if they even decide to take it that far.)

FrozenCPU is a damn good company. They might have a few slips here and there, but they can't please everyone. As for me, i've spent well over 2 grand there and everything has been flawless.

1 person not having any problems from them does not make them a good company. i ordered from them and they sent my package with the wrong shipper costing me double

and oh btw i also live in japan so i had to pay dutys on it

Nobody is saying they're a bad company ( i don't think) but what we're saying is that they need to rectify the problem now, instead of shipping it as is. Nobody would want to spend $200-$300 and not get what they ordered. Since fareast lives in Japan, it's a much more expensive mistake for him, than anyone is the U.S.

thorilan said:
1 person not having any problems from them does not make them a good company. i ordered from them and they sent my package with the wrong shipper costing me double

and oh btw i also live in japan so i had to pay dutys on it

But 2 people having a problem makes them a bad company? :rolleyes:

thorilan said:
it would be cheeper to actualy have the window done here in japan to be honest. . then you will get a gearentee and you know they can do the kanji right .

I looked into having it done here but no one was able to do the service.

Cerberus2k7 said:

But 2 people having a problem makes them a bad company?

Your only as good as your last customer says. 1st law of buisness!

This must be deja vu!!! I just recently finished my custum water cooling mod about a month ago. And guess what, it happend in the same case with identicle ideas. but my goal was to put a high performance water cooling in this case without it looking cluttered. i was able to fit a dual 120mm rad, an eheim 1250 pump, tank o matic res, with 1/2" tubing all in the same case:attn:. but saddly, there is only room for 2 hardrives:cry:. but that was taken care of with a plextor external drive. i will post picures as soon as i get a hold of a digital camera.

just wanted you all to know if there is a will there is a way!!

Rock ON!!:attn:

LOL although this is not a 1/2" tubing doesn't make this a low end cooling system. .......... I recently had a look at the way my tubing was connected and the direction of flow and realised that it went the wrong way. It was going through the pump to the waterblocks rather than through the Radiator to the water blocks.

Having switched it all around the flow now goes Pump, Resevoir and Radiator. My temps have dropped dramaticly and I now get 47°c at load....Now all i need to do is switch the direction of the radiator fan to intake rather than exhaust !

I recently had a look at the way my tubing was connected and the direction of flow and realised that it went the wrong way. It was going through the pump to the waterblocks rather than through the Radiator to the water blocks.

your resevior should be before your pump

Why is that? If it goes through the pump after the radiator then the pump will slightly heat the water.

Do yo have any pictures of how your rad is mounted? I just bought a new Coolermaster case and don't really want to cut into it (it's too pretty).

JDizzle said:
Do yo have any pictures of how your rad is mounted? I just bought a new Coolermaster case and don't really want to cut into it (it's too pretty).

erm if you follow this link http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=297323

There are loads of pictures on the whole rig including how the radiator is mounted. But alas the case was cut infact it was almost turned into a convertable.

Why is that? If it goes through the pump after the radiator then the pump will slightly heat the water

because you creat micro cavitation at the pump inlet if you do it your way and the amount of heat added to the system from the pump is less than the amount of flow you will be gaining
thats why

thorilan said:

because you creat micro cavitation at the pump inlet if you do it your way and the amount of heat added to the system from the pump is less than the amount of flow you will be gaining
thats why

how? This is what I don't understand.

I have a fully closed loop Zero Air in the system. I have 8cm of tubing between the pump inlet and the Y-connector. Then another 20cm between the pump outlet and the resevouir surely no matter where you put the pump in the loop you will get micro cavitations then!

Just "Saying you do" without an explaniation as to "how" doesn't help.

I have enclosed a diagram of how the system is set up.

WaterCoolingFlow.JPG

Back