• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Proof of overclocking ability of a Petra pen!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OMG, thats wayy tooo funny, reclicking the CMOS and a pencil mod hahahaha!!!!!!

Jack 'n ice is enuff for me, keeps my brain cells plenty cool to come up with crap like this.

It beat Crysis easy. It's got a sharp pont that destroyed the CD so it can never be used. Not only did it win, it won hands down. Even the non-OC one won.

My pen is a great E-Pen.

Last edited:
It beat Crysis easy. It's got a sharp pont that destroyed the CD so it can never be used. Not only did it win, it won hands down. Even the non-OC one won.

Now thats a pen, to beat all pens!!!!!

My pen is better than all your E-Pens, it beat Crysis without even getting to the Bios screen. It's uber fast.

My E-Pen beat Crysis before the Bios loaded, RULZEZ!!!:screwy:

man, don't get such a big E-Peen over your E-Pen. :burn:

Uhhh... :screwy:

Just remember, too much mounting pressure could crack the core, so you may want to consider using a shim ;)

You need a 12v battery and jumper cables- see what it does with some extra volts

dunno about that, you might melt the thermal insultion used in the die.... remember some people killed 45nm core 2s...

WHAT NO SIDE WINDOW!! *shunned*

My green Petra pen pushed my i7 920 to just under 4.1Ghz with HT and Turbo on. Love the OC power of this pen, well, the water loop that came with it may have helped just a bit....naaahhhhh lol.

Back