• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

question..about my new 9800pro :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

THunDA

Ok a few days ago I purchased a ATI 9800Pro :D:D ...upgraded from a 4600ti..and im very happy..but ive been readin and seems like when the drivers install and I reboot ...its supposed to run a test of some sort to set up drivers...mine didnt do anything..:(
Ive been playn games and stuff ...everything seems ok..considering im new to the card ..but does this test thing help?..should I be concerned that it didnt do this? this is my first ATI card so any info or tips would be awsome...
Thx THunDA

Gee, helpful people on these boards....

It didn't do a test for me either. I'm assuming the test was running in the background and since no problem was found it was all good.

Enjoy 4xAA 16xAF

well..ive been gettn some studdering game play in mechwarrior4 which is what i play mostly..unreal 2k3 looks amazing ..so im thinking its just that game...

Back