• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Soldier of Fortune II $9.90

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gingo

Go Gamer has a great 48 hr madness deal on Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix. Only $9.90 plus shipping. I hear good and bad things about the game, but you cant go wrong for this price.

Good game if youre a hardcore fps'er, impressive graphics for the Q3 engine. Lots of gore though! :p

It's usually pretty fast, must have been a lot of traffic on their server when you were trying to go there.

gingo said:
It's usually pretty fast, must have been a lot of traffic on their server when you were trying to go there.

yeah, i thought their site was moving at the speed of constipation.

i hope it's not ALWAYS like that...i like their 48 hour sale. i wound up spending 80 bux there >_<"

sof II
warcraft 3
ghost recon goty ed

It's a good game with lots of gore, but you can adjust the amount of gore if you choose to. Graphics are very nice and the ambient sound is good also. Definitely a great buy for 10 bucks!

Yeah, and of course it had to go out of stock right before I decided to order yesterday.. :rolleyes:

That's cool though, I still picked up GTA3 and a couple others not on special, working on getting my collection up..

Back