• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sucka's Venice Results (56K Warning)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow, dude, amazing, I wonder how high you can bring that 1.7v stable, niccceee results so far tho.

And yes, this is only the first shipment, we'll see how the others play as well.

g0dM@n said:
I can lend you a cooler probably next week if you want.... the Zalman CNPS7700-CU

I can, but by the time i get it you'll already see all kinds of air results. Thanks for the offer, i would be willing to.

g0dM@n said:
You're not gonna use your OCZ VX?

I'm kicking myself, i sold it all! This 11 multi SUCKS, anyone who says FX's are a waste with Prometia cooling obviously has never owned such hardware :p

im glad the 3700+ san diego has an 11x multi, have a feelin ima need it w/ the vapochill... nice work, can we see cpuz screenies on memory tab and cpu?

Bravo, sucka. Makes me glad I stumbled upon these forums a few weeks back. Have you run 3dmark05 @ your highest stable clock, by chance? :)

Beer: Right now i think the FX is the only way to go with phase at this level, but once i test a San Diego, i'll let you know if that changes (which i hope so).

Tresmonos: I'm running limited 3D Marks because my x850 is on stock cooling, and won't really represent what the card is capable of. I am benching it at 600/600 just for some consistency. Once modded and under water, i will have 3D.

Waddupmm: Thanks! From here i want to test a Diego, sell that, and then move to a FX-57 myself. I'll be hoping for ~3400MHz with the FX57, i really don't see 4.0GHz under single phase, but lets hope i'm wrong. Good luck with your card.

Molester said:
im glad the 3700+ san diego has an 11x multi, have a feelin ima need it w/ the vapochill... nice work, can we see cpuz screenies on memory tab and cpu?

Sure thing. This is tottaly un-tweaked stuff we got here. I just know these settings are stable through ~275 :p

bandwidth.jpg

waddupmm said:
Well if a 2.2 ghz can get to 3.4 even if its unstable and a fx-57 is clocked 600mhz more 3.4 + 600 = 4.0 I can only hope =)

Trust me, we're both hoping :p

Molester said:
is cas 2.0 outta range for the LE's, or just haven't tested enough?

I know mine certainly can't hit CAS 2.0, i'm sure someone can. Like i said, these are the settings i used up through 275~ on my FX, didn't even touch them for the Venice here, and it's only running at ~250HTT.

waddupmm said:
Well if a 2.2 ghz can get to 3.4 even if its unstable and a fx-57 is clocked 600mhz more 3.4 + 600 = 4.0 I can only hope =)

Haha we wish! Unfortuantly does'nt work that way:(

Way it works is same type cores overclock to bascially the same absolute maxes.

like: (this is air examples)

- Bartons did'nt matter if they were 3200's or 2500's ~2.4 was max (excluding super duper cherry pickerd special moblies)

Like:

- Winnys didnt matter if they 3000 or 3500's all seemed to top out around 2.65GHz

-Like these sandeigo core, don't matter, 3700, FX55, FX57 should top at around 3.1ish average

What FX gives the advantage is big time flexibility being unlocked so you may tweak harder. :attn:

Plus it get's the chicks?:D

all Above is a genalization ...

Last edited:
Some more results. More voltage doesn't seem to help so far. This is about the max of the chip so far. Not bad for a $270 chip. Doesn't seem to out due my FX, but it got damn close!

sandra.jpg

BeerHunter said:
- Winnys didnt matter if they 3000 or 3500's all seemed to top out around 2.65GHz
My winchester could break 2.8ghz on air if I spent more time on it :) I'm barely at 1.5volts

But, yeah... I've had an a64 winnie that was running 280x7 with ease, but needed 1.6v+ to hit the 8x multi...

Back