• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team 32 Shirts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rpkole

i remember a few years back there was a OCforums / Team 32 shirts made by nahmus. I sent him a PM about maybe getting a new run of shirts made depending on how many people would like to buy a T32 shirt. If anyone has one of the old shirts can you please post a pic of the shirt i think this is what they ended up looking like but im not 100% sure

DSCF0029-1.jpg
but it may have been
DSCF0031.jpg

The design that nahmus sold is the second pic. I have several... still wearing them. :)

I'd like a front and back version, regular overclockers logo on the front, f@h on the back.

The design that nahmus sold is the second pic. I have several... still wearing them. :)

I have 2, one black and one blue. I still wear them also. :)

Unfortunately I don't have a rig worth the points for the cost of electricity.

Hello fellow overclockers! Its been too long. I need to start coming back here more often.

If there is an interest I would definitely do another run. I will check with the printer to make sure that the screens are still available. I think the minimum run is 15 shirts. I will check that as well.

Merry Christmas!!

Hello fellow overclockers! Its been too long. I need to start coming back here more often.

If there is an interest I would definitely do another run. I will check with the printer to make sure that the screens are still available. I think the minimum run is 15 shirts. I will check that as well.

Merry Christmas!!

In for two.

I will try to find a picture if the front. We could always change the front logo. I will look into the charges for creating a new screen. I don't think he is open until friday.

He has expanded quite a bit and now has hoodies, hats and does full embroidery.

I will post up info as soon as I get it.

Merry Christmas T32!

So when these go up for sale, who's incharge, and on what site? PayPal/forums? Or does OCF have a sales site, aside from the classifieds?

This thread is the FIRST place I would look... It is possible that another thread will be setup though, but that information would likely be in this thread too. So this thread for the details until someone sets something up different is what I would do. :)

Once i get the information i will start a new thread. I will run it like i have the last two times. I do not profit on these at all. I will post up all costs and charge what the cost+shipping is. Last time i think i estimated shipping from east coast to the middle of the country. so that as an average the shipping would come out even. Now with the flat rate boxes it should be easier.

I will post up a thread with all costs once i get the info from the printer on weather the old screens are there or new ones have to be made.

I will leave the thread open for a week or two for people to place their orders and make changes

I will then close the thread.

I WILL PAY FOR THE ENTIRE ORDER so there is no worry on your side about getting duped

Once the order is in (usually a week or two) i will ask for the payments to be sent to me and as i receive your payments i send the shirts out. I have done two or 3 runs now and only 3 people have not paid. They all e-mailed me to say they were having problems and we worked it out.

As long as the mods are ok with this I'm ok.

you could probably look up an old thread to see how everything went down.

Back