• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team 32 Shirts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That site looks pretty good, perhaps we can use them if the other options fall through. Thanks for the quote Sommelier, I didn't notice Adak mention that originally.

I still haven't received a reply from nahmus, and he's still showing as offline for ~3 months. Let's move forward. Waiting on a PM reply from Ultim8Degen, as he referenced a hookup locally. We can compare the pricing of his local hookup with that of the epromo site, as that looks promising as well.

I'd rather not start up a contest without having some method of getting the shirts made. I may not be around a whole lot for the next month. If someone else wants to take the reigns then go for it.

I'd rather not start up a contest without having some method of getting the shirts made. I may not be around a whole lot for the next month. If someone else wants to take the reigns then go for it.

I would more than willingly print the t-shirts once a design is decided, and I find a VERY efficient way to print a t-shirt.

Back