• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team 32 Shirts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm not real fond of the pirate theme. The shirts were cool, but it never made much sense to me, with our ethical borging outlook and all that. :)

Maybe we could ask Reza to design a monochrome (cheap to print) design for a folding shirt? He's been rocking the wallpapers like nobody's business.

Depends on the pricing, and I don't know if color vs monochrome is a huge difference or not. If it is, then heck yea, more bang for the buck.

Hopefully we will hear from nahmus soon...

I am also interested in a shirt or two.

Please let me know if you need someone to make them. I have a hook up locally.

Thanks Ultim,

I just sent nahmus a PM, we'll see if he sends a reply. Unfortunately, he's been offline since mid January. If we don't get a reply by, oh, Monday-ish next week then we'll start exploring other options. He did say that life was "kicking his ***" (and I know how that feels!!) so it may benefit everyone to use your hook up vs nahmus's source.

Keep me honest -- if you don't see an update on here by Monday or so, shoot me a PM. ;)

Guys, it should not be too hard to come up with a logo. We have a rich history of sayings, culture, and member created artwork(with permission of corse) at our disposal.

WTF! = Way To Fold!

Team 32 Artwork

Artwork Contest

Folding Rocks!!!

Folding Rally

Just some examples off the top of my head. *edit* i noticed some of the artwork in the artwork threads is gone... does anyone have them saved?

The logo is the easy part, minus having everyone agree on something. ;)

I believe the only roadblock right now is obtaining a good deal on printing/pressing the shirts.

Ozzlo, would you mind starting a poll with some of the popular logo/designs to see which ones are the most popular?

How about we hold a T-Shirt Design Contest? The winner could receive a free T-Shirt :D

That works -- how many designs do you think we should have? Maybe two or three?
I'll sponsor one of the winners; perhaps we can get a few more sponsors.

Thanks ozzle :)

as far as I understood... Less designs = cheaper...

Dunno, I've never ordered stuff like this before, and never at this quantity either. Not sure if having three designs vs one is 3x more expensive, or just a little bit more, or no difference at all depending on how many are purchased.

:shrug:

I like the idea of a contest, I like the black and white pirate design although as some have mentioned I dont understand the pirate part. Black and white's always classy.

We may need to be mindful of the Chimp Challenge. If we do start a T-SHIRT contest, we will need to end it by May 5th. While the contest does not require participants to fold, one could argue that it still promotes the team with the end result of prizes. I would rather not get us disqualified (That would be a terrible way to give up 1st place :D)

Taken from the chimp challenge thread...
The use of contests and prizegiving during the [chimp challenge] contest may be disallowed.

Also, I need to run this all by Nahmus as he is the one arranging the printing... it sounds like one T-Shirt design is in the works already.

Last edited:
How about we hold a T-Shirt Design Contest? The winner could receive a free T-Shirt :D

hmm i think im going to need to install photoshop again for this...

We may need to be mindful of the Chimp Challenge. If we do start a T-SHIRT contest, we will need to end it by May 5th. While the contest does not require participants to fold, one could argue that it still promotes the team with the end result of prizes. I would rather not get us disqualified (That would be a terrible way to give up 1st place :D)

Taken from the chimp challenge thread...

i think the rules were refering to years past when some teams gave away prizes if you help with the CC the free shirt here has nothing to do with the CC I see it as a reward for the person who made the best shirt design for T32

I believe if you do a search in here, you'll find some of the old tee shirt designs from contests past.

Some really good stuff, but new ideas are always appealing.

We should explore all options for designs, so if there are "old" designs out there that rock, then let's take a look and add them to the choices. While it may be cheaper to only do one design, I think it would be nice to have two or three designs to choose from. I personally plan on buying a few of each design. ;)

ozzlo, do you want to run with the design contest/poll?

More colors on a swhirt mean more layers to the silk screen - and more cost.

1 color shirts of past usually ran about $10 - $15 each.

Waiting on word from nahmus before I pull the trigger on the contest, sent a PM yesterday.

If there's 10 or less entries from the contest then we can just setup a poll where all members can vote on the winner. If more than 10 then we will have to result to bribery or other forms of elimination rounds :D

Back