• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team32 Memorial Wall

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My cousin, Jamie L., brain tumor, deceased (age 6)
My cousin, Jordan F., lukemia, deceased (age 14)
My cousin, Rob F., brain tumor, still battling strong

My Father (esophagus & Prostate Cancer)
Brother (Kidney Cancer)
Aunt (Breast Cancer) Died
Grandfather (Lung Cancer) Died
Cousin (Ovarian Cancer)

For my best friends mom Kyoko who passed Jan 2006 of cancer
For my Grandpa Kenny who passed 1967 of cancer
For my aunt Helen DOD can't remember of cancer
For my wife's uncle Bill who passed 2003 of cancer
For my grandma who passed 1993 of diabetes
For myself living with diabetes
For my father who is living with diabetes and had a stroke at age 25
For my wife's great uncle Bud who is living with diabetes
For my wife's grandpa who is strugling with dementia
For my wife's grandmother who passed in 2003 of bladder cancer
For my aunt Lavone who is living with diabetes
Lastly for all those out there with Diabetes, may they find a cure for this soon

Last edited:
For my Uncle Harry who has been crippled by Alzehimers, and now has to live in a care home, and my Auntie Christine, who has fought off breast cancer twice, and has to endure the stark facts of my Uncle.

My aunt Josaphine who died October of 2004 with FULL BODY cancer. It started in her lungs, then moved to the liver, stomach, kidneys, and eventually to her brain. I was at her house in Florida building her casket when she died.
Actually watching someone you love die like that is one of the hardest and saddest things a person can go through.

For...

my youngest son who has juvenile diabetes
my maternal Grandfather Everet (passed)
my Dad Ronald (passed)
my friend Randy (passed)
my friend John (dying)
my friend **** (dying)
my friend Lorie (survivor)
my friend Molly (Battling)
my wife's maternal grandfather (passed)
my wife's maternal grandmother (passed)
my wife's paternal grandfather (passed)
my wife's cousin Gregory (passed)
my two oldest sons biological father Robert (passed)

Last edited:
For my Great Uncle Louis (died 1990s when I was a child)
For Eileen A, died late 90s of breast cancer, a fantastic friend to everyone.

For Bob, Moderator at Folding Community Forums died March 2006
For ****, Moderator at Folding Community Forums, died August 2005

My grandmother - Pancreatic cancer... she passed away in '04
Luke (a buddy of mine) - leukemia... he passed away about 6 months ago
B-man - prostate and testicular cancer - it's in remission for a few months now...

My aunt, had a brain tumor, sucessfully removed 10+ years ago, but still does checkups.
Mindy, a friend/classmate, whom I graduated with. She has Cystic Fibrosis.
My family. History of heart disease, high blood pressure, etc. Also many smoke, myself included.
My girlfriend. Smokes also.
My dog, Coco. 11years old, died May 17, 2006. Liver cancer. This was a tough one, as it happened so recently. She will be missed. :(

For Tommy C., cousin, liver cancer
For Gramma Root, bone cancer
For Eddie, uncle, liver cancer
For Daria, best friend, liver/stomach cancer

Last edited:
My Mom, Doris - Had breast cancer, but was removed.
My Grandmother - Rita McMahon

I never saw this thread before, and I do not fold for this team, but I contribute 4-10 rigs worth of work to a good cause.

I fold for Team 33167. 6th.

For my Grandmothers - Grace H. & Margaret G.
and for 2 of my dogs recently diagnosed with Lymphosarcoma, a Cancer that cannot be cured in dogs.

Edit: On Monday July 31, 2006.. One of my more favorite dogs had passed away from the cancer mentioned above. She was a very good and faithful animal who will be so missed by each and every family member. She has all of our hearts and love.

Last edited:
My grand Aunt: Sharada, she was 74
She passed away the day before yesterday i.e 9/4/2006.
The cause was breast cancer, which could not be stopped by chemo or via surgery. The malignancy spread to the rest of her body after a relapse. The doctors gave her three yeas. This is the end of the third year. We saw it coming. Thank God she was relieved of her misery. I was not there, but my cousins said she stopped eating/drinking water this past week as it was too painful. All communication was only via her eyes. We are all devastated by the loss. :(

Family:
Merilyn D. ,My Mother. Lost the battle Sept 2006. Thank God I was able to be at her side for the last hours until she passed.

Friends:
Connie P. ,Neighbor and friend of the family passed away a few years back. I remember Mrs Connie's Po-Boys from her successful sandwich shop the most.
Loretta S. ,Neighbor and close friend of moms. Survivor undergoing treatment now. Thanks to Mrs Loretta for being there for mom and for being so kind and caring to us, you are in our prayers.

Pets:
Foxie, Pomeranian, passed in 1989 after several years. She loved barking at dogs that looked at her like a little morsel.
Merrs (momma), Maltese Cat, Lukemia. Passed in 1992, most gentle house cat I've ever known.

Family:
My Grandmother... breast cancer.
My Great Uncle... pulmonary tumor.

Friends & neighbors:
Sweet old Mr Wilson... lung cancer, quit smoking about 20 years before he died.
Mrs Klein... liver failure killed her, breast cancer made her suffer.

Pets:
My Guinea Pig, Suzie, cancer... she died on my lap when I was 10...
My Westy Terrier, Ranbow, kidney failure - cancer.

:cry::cry::cry: I must keep folding! :cry::cry::cry:

Shell said:
:cry::cry::cry: I must keep folding! :cry::cry::cry:

Folding is the one way we can all help!! Please, everyone out there set up at least one of your rigs for folding! :santa:

Back