• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Test result's USB 3.1 ASRock Front Panel and Vantec 3.1 case's.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wade7575

Registered
I was asked by Woomack when I asked him a few questions about USB 3.1 and what it was I was getting to post my result's when I got my stuff and tested it.

My Main PC is a ASUS X99-A i7 5930k 6 Core,Corsair Vengance 2800Mhz Ram and a Sandisk Extreme Pro 240GB SSD for my C drive and a ASRock USB 3.1 Front Panel,I used the latest version Crystal DiskMark 5.1.2 and I'm running Windows 10 Home 64 Bit.

I did not change any setting's in Crystal Mark I just ran it the way it was after it installed.

Here is a list in order of the SSD's I tested all using a Vantec USB 3.1 Case for each SSD and here is a link to the Vantec Case.

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA7RD3GH7091

SanDisk Extreme Pro 240GB Main Drive on my PC not installed in a case.

SanDisk Extreme Pro 240 GB Internal Drive.JPG

All the rest are SSD's inside a Vantec case that is shown in the link.

SamSung 850 Pro 128GB

Samsung 850 Pro 128 GB.JPG

SanDisk Extreme Pro 240GB

SanDisk Extreme Pro 240 GB.JPG

SanDisk Extreme Pro 480GB

SanDisk Extreme Pro 480 GB.JPG

SamSung 850 Pro 512GB

SamSung 850 Pro 512GB.JPG

Last edited:
In the next few day's I'll post the result's of some 3TB 3.5 drive's I have that are also in Vantec case's,I have 2 Seagate WD Black and a Hitachi that are all 3TB drive's that I use to put movies and TV Shows on that I want to keep.

Last edited:
I also have some SamSung 320GB drive's and a 750GB Hitachi and one or 2 500GB drive's that are just normal 2.5 drive's and I have a spare Vantec USB 3.1 Case I'll test them and see what happens plus see what real world speed's are with large file transfer's.

Back