• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Great CPU Giveaway: Week 5

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
The drawing for Week 5 will be in just about in 6 HOURS (11 PM EST), LIVE in the IRC channel. For those that don't know about the channel it is #ocfoldingteam on ZIRC. If you need a client you can go to www.mirc.com and download it or check out the team page for the article by Filip. There you can make use of his web based IRC clients.

The winners will be posted here after the drawing.

• azhari
  • Rezman 5
  • Antiheiss
  • Crashoverride
  • cmcquiston

PM ME YOUR ADDY IF YOU ARE A WINNER

FOLD ON
NAS

Last edited:
hehe :)

just trying to give everyone a better heads-up since not as many turned up in IRC as usuall:)

FOLD ON
NAS

oh yeah, i had something come up so J did the drawing for me, but now i will paste them here.

FOLD ON
NAS

WOW I won :cool:

Maybe now I can stay in the top 100. I can still remember the good old days when I made it to 8th (long time ago).

It shall be put to good use since I'm building another system right now. As soon as the mobo comes in we'll have one more folder for Team 32.

Thanks y'all.

Back