• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Great CPU Giveaway: Week 5

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hehe...the only thing i won..was some stoopid raffle (sp) when i was like 5...-_- i dont even remember what i got.....BUT I WANT A DURON! :) :D

lol, congrats to the winners :)

'G(r)umpy

Congrats to the Winners. Hey Yodums, I didn't enter this contest just so you would have a better chance of winning. Maybe you just have bad Mojo:p

I just noticed that I won a weekly drawing this week.

Got a question, though. Can you send my processor to RoadWarrior? He PM'd me a couple days ago asking if I had any extra AMD CPU's for another folding rig he's putting together. He's got everything else he needs, but the CPU. I don't have any extra motherboards, at the moment, so I'd rather give the CPU to him than not use it.

Think that can be arranged?

Chris

oi... sorry i didnt see this thread i was out of town for a lil while and iwthout a functioning computer for a little while before that... im sending you a PM Nas:D

Back