• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The official "Anti-Unethical Overclockers Army" thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NICE! I was wondering what all those sig references were! Hmmm, considering I've gotten to write a few loooong posts battling it out in debates over RMA'ing stuff killed in OC-action, I'm definitely gonna join this.

RMA'ing products you kill is WRONG!!

I think this is a great movement too. :)

Mike
PS Yep, please add me to the list

T.Toy said:
I'm onto it James my friend..

Any font/colour you want??

hmmm. i think "o.e.m" and then "be an ethical overclocker" both in green on a black background with mabey the "be an ethical overclocker" coming down and squashing the "o.e.m" if your up to it

Breadfan,mbentley - added

James... I tried to post your new avatar (featuring your pic) but ti wont post- apparently I have already done it- go fig... i'll try to Email you it (if thats cool with you).

thats cool but it doesnt work.
like knoxville:
Don't RMA. Unless Its DOA!!!?????
if a component fails working within 6 months i'll RMA it, that's what the warranty is for.

that is cool though. if it was "o.e.m" and " be an ethical overclocker" it would be perfect

Take2

Done>>>

{{edit}}
Has anyone decided on a slogan?

although the "don't RMA unless it's DOA" has a ring to it- i agree with Johnny. but what else can we use?

Maybe "You Clocked it...? Then YOU bought it!"

looking goooood (almost as good as having a name in print).

Do we have a person among our ranks by the name of "Namagomi", his profile is like this-
Member of the Anti-Ethical Overclockers Army
"Stealing Megahertz Anyway We Can!"

Shall we send a message?? greases up "Aunt Betty" with whupp a$$ oils

Coming along lal well everyone! Nice job on the avatar T. Toy, i may remake one.....if my lazy *** can open up ps and ulead again :). Nice job, much better than mine.....So is it OEM or still Ethical Overclocking Army/Anti-Unethical Overlcockers Army?

Coz the name and maybe a slogan may help the avatar'age ;) cheers! :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back