• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The red mist is descending . . .

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm going to try Bad Girl again tomorrow, and then try for #1. I have a feeling I know who #1 is.

You might be surprised, the game just loves trying to top itself over and over again. Make sure to choose real ending when you get to the end as well.

Well, I have the Tsubaki Mk-III with all the upgrades, and from what I've heard, that's what you need for the 'good' ending.

You might be surprised, the game just loves trying to top itself over and over again. Make sure to choose real ending when you get to the end as well.

Yeah, I was right. I knew who #1 was. Still a good fight though. :)

This game had me grinning from start to finish. From swing one to the very last clash, this game was a fantastic ride and I'm really looking forward to attempting it on Bitter mode now that I've finished it on Mild. I may do Sweet after that, too, just for something a little easier :)

Review is coming up in the next day or two. I wanna soak this game in a bit more.

Yeah, I was right. I knew who #1 was. Still a good fight though. :)

This game had me grinning from start to finish. From swing one to the very last clash, this game was a fantastic ride and I'm really looking forward to attempting it on Bitter mode now that I've finished it on Mild. I may do Sweet after that, too, just for something a little easier :)

Review is coming up in the next day or two. I wanna soak this game in a bit more.

Did you go on youtube yet and watch the fast forwarded scene slowed down yet?

You know... i didn't even upgrade to the bloodberry till after #7. I kept wondering why the bosses took less and less damage.... Then upgraded to the bloodberry... and WOOT!!! I AM THE DAMAGE!

Well, you'd upgrade FROM the Blood Berry to the Tsubaki ;). You seriously took on Destroyman w/ JUST the Blood Berry?! And you WON?!

Woah. That battle must've taken you forever! Even w/ my Tsubaki Mk-I that battle took me forever, and I can't even imagine doing Holly Summers w/o the extra power that the Tsubaki give you.

Have you been training at the Thunder Ryu Bldg? That gives you more power when you launch your attacks. Also, start collecting Lolikov balls and grab a few abilities from Lolikov. The dash is just about the most useful :)

Well, you'd upgrade FROM the Blood Berry to the Tsubaki ;). You seriously took on Destroyman w/ JUST the Blood Berry?! And you WON?!

Woah. That battle must've taken you forever! Even w/ my Tsubaki Mk-I that battle took me forever, and I can't even imagine doing Holly Summers w/o the extra power that the Tsubaki give you.

Have you been training at the Thunder Ryu Bldg? That gives you more power when you launch your attacks. Also, start collecting Lolikov balls and grab a few abilities from Lolikov. The dash is just about the most useful :)

Yeah... I beat Destroyman in about 3 minutes with the basic weapon. It was VERY easy. I figured out early on that those wrestling moves you learn during each mission have a purpose: Use them on the boss and they do mega damage. Other wrestling moves do 'minimal' damage. The move learned during mission does TONS of damage. That's how i whipped through each boss. about 4-5 slams with your newest move, and then a final slash with your basic beam-sword and you win.

The girl in the highschool gave me the most trouble. She was just so freakin' fast. The ONLY boss I've had to try more than once.

Shinobu is a real piece of work, but I honestly had more trouble with Holly Summers than with her. Bad Girl took me a while, too, but I think it was just 'cause I was physically fatigued at that point (I had been awake for like, 20 hours when I took her on). When I tried again the next night I did just fine.

I really like Bad Girl's theme music. It's pretty rockin'.

Back