• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED The Water-Cooled System picture thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing! And the pen tube doesn't show any signs of stress? How long have you been using it to prop up the card?

Been working fine for a week so far. The tubing is cut to the same height as the pen; most of the load is carried by the pen hidden inside. Tubing is just aesthetics.

Last edited:
They aren't lights I don't think. They should be the RAM hold-down clips that happen to be UV reactive.

not the tabs

more like the ram slots themselves ...the tabs can be seen on all slots and are not reacting...IMO

more like the ram slots themselves ...the tabs can be seen on all slots and are not reacting...IMO
There are alternating-color tabs. One set of three reacts, the other does not. What you see in front of that is RAM, not the DIMM slots.

At least that's how it appears to me, and the person that I presume built it.

Out of curiosity, what is your ambient and is the CPU temp with HT off?

Sorry, I completely misread your question.

Turning HT off allows my 4.0 Ghz OC to run at 1.325Vcore instead of 1.4.

Temps drop about roughly 8-10C on load. Max load is expected to be below 60C

Awesome build Ace., very nice looking. You couldn't pay me to keep up with dye issues, but it really does make a build pop if you're up for the maintenance. With the PCIe slots, now that RAM & the red liquid it really is a stunning setup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back