• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Winter Blaze Folding Contest Offical Signup Thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
One of the former contests set up by harlam357 had something in place that made it fair for those who were still folding away on the uniproc client, and it seemed to work well. I don't remember the formula he used, but I think it could work well here too. At that time, there were a lot of 5x or 8x point WU's that were being assigned to the uniproc clients, which was the reason for the implementation. I will see if I can dig up one of the old threads.

Edit: Here it is. It was the Second Annual March Madness Folding Contest. All of the details are in the first post.

Last edited:
You bring up a good point, the council will review your argument sometime next week. The full rules have not been posted yet (and probably won't be till next week) the chance that some things will change are pretty good.

Fair and Fun are the guiding principals of the contests I host (what's the point if not fair and fun?).

I don't mean to cause trouble and certainly won't throw a fit or anything, i'll be competing regardless :D

FOLDING ROCKS!!!

T32 ID: baditude_df

I'll turn some of this power over to you guys as soon as the Rosie event ends.

We are the Fold. Resistance is futile. You will be spindled and mutilated.

Oh, and FOLDING ROCKS!
Proteins beware! ID: cgcihil

Back