• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to get just 1 bridge rectifier.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

torin3

Power supply for a fairly expensive printer went down. Looks like the bridge rectifier went. The part is part number KBJ606G

Here is the data sheet for it:
http://www.diodes.com/products/catalog/detail.php?item-id=3192

I've found several places I can buy it, but it seems to only be in 100+ parts lots, or with 9 weeks lead time.

Anybody know of a place that I can buy just 1 or two? I'm having a hard time separating out the wheat from the chaff in my google searches.

Or would any 6a 600v bridge rectifier work for this?

I did already check my local radio shack and they didn't have any that matches the 6a 600v specs, but I can find individual ones online. If that will work, I'll do that.

Thanks for the info bz2klag! Part ordered!

Hopefully nothing else is wrong with this PSU. Ordering just a replacment one will be about $100 for a 276W unit.

If you know the pin out of that bridge, you could use 4 diodes instead, arraigned in the same order and diagram.

Back