• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Will a Corsair H70 have clearance issues with my EVGA E758-A1 Mobo???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

castroman

Question about Corsair H70 Clearance with my EVGA Mobo

Hello all,

I know the the H70 will fit in the case I am planning to purchase (Corsair 600T), but I was wondering if it will be able to clear the heat sink left of the CPU socket on my Mobo.

Also if this all checks out and i get the H70 should use the paste thats on it or remove it and put on the usual AS5???

Motherboard: EVGA E758-A1 3-Way SLI (x16/x16/x8) LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard

1318803916.jpg

The H70 doesnt extend past the mounting holes so I dont see how it would come close to that heatsink.

I can't see why not, but I've used neither the mobo nor the h70. Looks to me like it would fit around there just fine though.

The H70 doesnt extend past the mounting holes so I dont see how it would come close to that heatsink.

I wasn't thinking originally.

I was thinking about my current heat sink and how that is a little lower than the heat sink in question.

The H70 mounts at the exhaust fan so it should be fine.

I can't see why not, but I've used neither the mobo nor the h70. Looks to me like it would fit around there just fine though.

I wasn't thinking originally.

I was thinking about my current heat sink and how that is a little lower than the heat sink in question.

The H70 mounts at the exhaust fan so it should be fine.

Oh... you are talking about the radiator and fan setup. That I dont know. You will have to measure it and find out. YOu can find the dimensions on the corsair website or check out the review we did on the front page. But I believe the rad sticks out a bit more than the width of 120mm, the depth I dont know about which would be your only problem.

Merged your threads. Please refrain from double posting in the future. Thanks.

-hokie

Back