• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Will this PSU help anyones project?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hoot

Inactive Moderator
I stopped at the local electronics surplus house on the way home from work today and they had a new trinket in. It is a small rack with 3) Antec 300W PSUs set up as a redundant system. They are all pristeen, but I haven't tested them. Here's the best part. $25.00 + sales tax. I would be happy to pick it up for anyone it might help and ship it off to you for cost. Otherwise, I'm sure they will move it. Just helping the gang...

Hoot

Hey, that sounds great. I'm simi shut in, so maybe you could stop by tomorrow, pick it up and drop it off here on your way home. I'll make it worth your while...maybe 30 bux when you get here?

I live on Gilmore Ave, `bout 1/2 mile off US 17...tnx

Mike, they're AT class, not ATX. That's why I didn't buy them right off the bat. Just thought they might help someone else. I did not test them at the store and I did not note the model number, only that they were the 300W model.

Hoot

Back