• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows 7 - Tweaks, Problems and Fixes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Build 7000 worked flawlessly for me, but build 7100 no longer detects wireless networks. At all. Even with my laptop sitting on my router.

Sounds like something went REALLY bad for you on that install. All the issues I had on 7000 went away with 7100. I couldnt use my wireless in 7000 cause it dropped out every few mins, in 7100 it is rock solid, better than XP for sure.

Monitor /video card detection..some monitors will not show up even after you tell it to detect it. Not sure if my mon is a PNP or not, but I cannot get it to display on the main screen....it loads up on the main screen, but just when the desktop loads I have to look at the TV whish has crappy text...12" screen is really hard to see what I'm typing.
Another gripe is that the add device list is very lacking...Gateway does not appear in the add device wizard

Back