• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Winter Rules

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Adak

Team 32 Winter 2009 Milestones:​

Code:
[size="4"][color=#FFFFEE] 
                  ChasR @ 126,386,406[/color][color=#FFFFC8]

BigBlockk @ 15,373,076
          sneakysnowman @ 14,322,065
                Edward2 @ 13,144,085[/color][color=#FFFFAF]

dfonda_Team32 @ 10,065,918
             surferseth @ 9,135,480[/color][color=#FFFF8F]

Adak @ 6,217,668
         PeddlerOfFlesh @ 5,027,319[/color][color=#FFFF7F]

joedymueller @ 3,102,066[/color][color=#FFFF6F]

hank123 @ 2,054,229[/color][color=#FFFF58]

xsuperbgx @ 1,443,424
             petteyg359 @ 1,046,446[/color][color=#FFFF3F]

Porvalsh @ 779,018
             jumpncrash @ 751,190[/color][color=#FFFF2F]

The_Penguin @ 512,067[/color][color=#FFFF1F]

Muhon @ 370,824
                   fl0w @ 367,994
               Khemikal @ 351,361[/color][color=#FFFF00]

checkeredhat09 @ 209,769
             slaytalera @ 204,999
[/size][/color]

ChasR leads us off with a stunning 126 Million - an incredible score!! His help in the forum however, is just as important.

Our teens are represented by BigBlockk, sneakysnowman, and Edward2, as the trio charges on toward 20 Million, with another notch in their belts. Sneaky has his afterburners on full military thrust, with his ppd - 195,000 and headed sharply upward with his new hardware. :burn:

In the 9 and 10's bracket, dfonda and surferseth have reached new highs, with Seth now up to 87k ppd, and #9 on our teams top 20 ppd list.

PeddlerOfFlesh and myself take up the 5 and 6 Million spots, trying to keep ahead of joedymueller, who has ramped things up, and now has 3 Million points to show for it. **

Hank123, (who was missed by mere minutes on the last milestone post), we gottcha, this time around! Hank moves up to his second Million for T32.

Xsuperbgx & petteyg359 are our newest Millionaire Club members! :welcome:
If KP isn't your thing, avoid Harlam - I saw him with a 50 lb sack of potato's that he wants peeled. When he told me that, I offered to peel the actual plastic sack, but he didn't see much humor in that joke.

Porvalsh and jumpncrash are working through the 750 Thousand+ bracket, and I look forward to seeing both of them in the Clubhouse, before long. Thanks for the work on the video and facebook items, Porvalsh. You and Ozzlo have done a lot to get the word out about our team, and FAH.

The_Penguin (Ambientfiction) has folded his first half million points, and may be doing even better once he gets a bit more RAM.

Muhon, fl0w, and Khemikal are our newest 300,000 bracket folders, with 200,000 being held down by checkeredhat09 and slaytalera. WTF!

When you're used to real Winters, you learn the rules:

• [*]Don't go out on thin ice - even medium ice can be risky.
    [*]Be wary of wolves
    [*]Don't BE around bears
    [*]Don't mess with Moose
And the one law you MUST KNOW -

Don't Eat Yellow Snow!
:shock::shock:

Last edited:
Congrats to all the Milestoners, well done by all, keep up the Awesome Folding!

Fold On!

Milestones Have Been Updated

Data - Sat Dec 12 @ 16:30:00 PST 2009

-------------------------------------------

Nice write up Adak!! Drunk as usual I presume?:chair::D

Congrats to all!!:beer:

The money I didn't have for an I7 system ....a new car and any other frivolous thing went down the drain this weekend when my well pump ($$$) failed after 25 years.:cry:
(5 Minutes after they left our water trickled to nothing when all the newly stirred up sediment clogged up the water softener and house filter)
Your posts always put me in a good mood tho especially when I am on them!!:clap:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your pump and filters, Dave.

"I've gone through a lot of money: good times, fast cpu's, faster gpu's - the rest of it, I just wasted." :clap:

Drinking doesn't work for me - I never can find a designated driver, and you can't drive drunk these days. So I hit on the idea of splitting my personality, and keeping one half, sober, so it could drive. If you drink, you understand the logic.

Damn bills for my shrink, drove me to the poorhouse, I'll tell 'ya. :p :p :p

If the Pope ever found out how much I drank, he'd have me ex-communicated for non-spiritual behavior. :p :p :p

Aside from rare social occasions, I don't drink booze. Coffee and cola are the staple drinks, for me.

I just gave up the Cola... I've had two 12oz cans in the last two weeks... as opposed to 2-3 per day (on average). I felt like it was rotting the teeth out of my head... so that was my motivation, but as an added side bonus I've lost ~5lbs. I haven't weighed myself, but my pants and belt tell the story...

...that's why I'm looking for some folks to peel them taters, all that starch will help me put that 5 right back on. :D

Can't forget some :beer: for all the stoners!!! :beer:

Back