• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New challenge graph (22/07/2002)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
Guess what guys!!!!! I'm back (at least for this week) so that means NEW CHALLENGE GRAPH.....

ChallengeGraph.jpg

As you can see we have stomped Slashdot but we have hot our back OcUK, sl let's see if we can manage to let them at our back and can get Phoenix Rising sometime in september :(

Well, I'll have to get my rig going faster as I have been dumped from the top 75 and there are some heavy hitters still behind me, so CRUCNH ON!!!!!

From the latest data I have downloaded from berkeley we have the following:

Last updated: Mon Jul 22 04:51:24 2002
www.overclockers.com Seti Team 977,924

And from the teams total are like this:

Team total = 978,627 this morning

But if you add all the team contributions the grand total is 1,028,105.

We will be waiting for the Berkeley's server next refresh (that might be next Saturday).

Welcome back Mictlan! :) Good to have you around and thanks for another great graph.

Cy

Damn those frogs sure did pull away. I wish there new bigger cruncher was on are team. Thanks for the info.

thanks for the new graph interesting to anaylize and review while waiting on the weekly stats.

Have fun
Keldin

Back