• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm up!!!!!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eobard

Give me a break Senior
I can't believe it!!!! For the first time in I don't know how long I'm gaining places in the dailies!! I want to thank my manager, the director, the writers and most of all, all the people with more than 775 wu's who didn't join today!

Everytime I send up a cluster of finished wu's I gain two places....

....and three new big-wigs join. :rolleyes:

Oh poor eobard. Shot in his back by his own teammates. Don't worry eo - you'll get up there. 3 steps forward, 2 steps back - you still gained a step. ;)

Conrats EO! I had a good week myself: I earned a torch, got my name in YELLOW and passed the 3500 WU milestone. But, like you, I'm about to be passed. AudiMan is about to zoom past me. He'll go past me about the time I pass the guy above me, so my one notch up will be offset by Audiman pushing me back one notch.

DeltaSierra said:
AudiMan is about to zoom past me. He'll go past me about the time I pass the guy above me, so my one notch up will be offset by Audiman pushing me back one notch.

DOH!!!:D

Yeah, it's kind of funny to do this dance...one notch up and one notch down. But, I've been doing it for awhile now, so I think I'm getting good at staying in one place. You know, we should have a name for this up and down dance we do. Something like the Seti-shuffle? How about the Overclockers-fox-trot?

Back