• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New challenge graph (31/12/2001)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
New challenge graph.....

First the good news: we have become team number 42 in the global ranks.....before New Years Day.

But today will be marked as the day we lost (the first time ever) to another SETI team.....The frogz will be passing us sometime today or tomorrow.....

Anyway, we must keep full production and hope they will let their guard down and we'll make the roadkill.

Well.....

I send you all a HUGE New Year's Day's hug, hoping you will have a wonderful year with high overclocks and problems free Windows installation.

Well this has been quite a year in many ways. This time last year the Seti team was barely getting off the ground. I decided to add a machine or two not knowing where that would lead me. Our progress speaks for itself, and this year promises to be even bigger. Crunch till it hurts people!

Thanks for the new challenge graph! Lets everyone remember our team pledges and have a great new year crunching! :)

Cy

Challenge graph looks great, look even better if it weren't for the froggies!

Didn't know we had a Team Pledge:D

But I do know that a year ago, I hadn't been to Overclockers.com and had three pcs running (and Crunching Seti!) the dual 400 and 2 k62 450s. I'll pledge to add 3 more this year!:beer:

Crunching Like crazy (but it doesn't hurt YET!)

Back