• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ PC9600LV a deactivated item on the EGG

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sound like the Egg might be a bit unsure themselves, customer service anyways.[FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial]

Any item that is removed from our website usually will be out of stock for longer than 2 weeks.
[/FONT]

Was more, but was that they had no info really on future availability and was a confidentiality statement I saw later, so not gonna post the whole thing, that was the gist of it.

Heh, hmm, sounds like customer service really doesn't even know what's up for sure to me :bang head

Last edited:
I found the PC2-9600 LV Plats for sale...20 in stock for just a tad over $90 shipped with 3-day delivery. Site claims that the 9600 Blades are out of stock, but expected on July 24th. Blades are listed for $5 more than the Plats.

PGN / Price Guide Network is a company that eva2000 mentioned (in a thread over at XS) he uses because they ship internationally. I checked the reseller rating and they haven't had any reviews in '09 and the last couple from '08 were not too good. You'll have to decide for yourself.

http://www.priceguidenetwork.com/ocz-technology-ocz2p1200lv4gk-4gb-1200mhz-kit-ddr2_pc2-9600-ocz2p1200lv4gk.html

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/PGN_Price_Guide_Network

The Blades from PGN?

If you end up with a smooth transaction...be sure to remember who found them for you.

If it sours, remember that I warned you first. :D

Yeah I wouldn't blame you for anything going bad, I used Pay-Pal and didn't stick any PW's on PGN's site, have to see how it goes.

lol 18 is #1 , id say its an overkill for a kit of ddr2 but to each his own , share the results when you get em tho :p

Heh, well the PGN site is off to a dubious start anyways, they sent a confirmation e-mail with a pic of the platinum's linked to what I ordered at first.

At least they replied fast and said was an incorrect pic link and they fixed that.

http://www.priceguidenetwork.com/oc...1200mhz-kit-ddr2_pc2-9600-ocz2b1200lv4gk.html

That and they backed the due date up to 7/29, but seeing as what 18 is#1 posted, they might be blowing smoke I guess.

I'll leave it as a pre-order and just let it ride for now see what happens I guess.

:beer:

Those GSkills used to be about twice as much didn't they ? Guess they finally dropped.

*edit* Actually I've spoken to PGN a couple times now in this short period, I must say if nothing else they are very responsive and good about answering questions at any rate.

Last edited:
Well kinda what I meant, went and looked someone said $289 somewhere in the posts and they $139 now, good deal :)

lol 18 is #1 , id say its an overkill for a kit of ddr2 but to each his own , share the results when you get em tho :p

i wouldnt say that really..

if you have a board that scales well at 1:1 they could come in very handy, especially if you want to pass 575fsb, but your sticks crap out at 1140 :D

Back