• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ PC9600LV a deactivated item on the EGG

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Never used GSkill, will someday I imagine, they always get great reviews.

What the difference between the ones you linked on the egg and the TT's ?

Ah guess I could look around myself a bit, just not familiar with em I guess.

Frig it, got this combo and a few things to upgrade and build two more computers and sell em one off with old stuff, upgrade the wifes, make my sister-in-law a cheapo one etc :)

Maybe her boyfriend will see the one Im making to sell off and buy it, he's been on the fence too long :p

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.213960

See how this baby does, I just asked em to cancel the RAM order, the PayPal authorization will probably wear off before they even get it in stock anyways, heh.

*edit* my bad that one. I'll stick the GPU in the other one I'm building, had a few other things too, but the combo didn't look too shabby.

Last edited:
Yeah, shouldn't post a cart I guess :)

Stupid me, should be ok now.

:beer:

I just hope the GPU will work ok in the 2nd PCIe slot and the RAID card I have will work above it in the top PCIe ok, other than that everything I have should transfer well and fit I hope.

Should work, they are both x16, and wont use the bottom one.

Fitting all the stuff in always half the battle and getting it to play well together :)

The two games as freebies not a bad deal I guess, was half thinking of trying COD world at war out and hadn't, threw in the terminator one too.

Didn't skew the purchase any, just didn't really look too hard at that one till later, those don't even show up till ya throw the combo in a cart anyways I guess.

Last edited:
Back