• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*** 2nd Annual "March Madness" Folding Contest ***

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
List update comes tomorrow... thanks to everyone who has signed-up thus far. Looks like we're right over 80 participants. 2 weeks and 20 more to go. :)

Ok, I just sent out PMs to everyone who participated in a contest last year but has not signed-up for this year's "March Madness". I'd say ~100 folks.

Let's see if that garners any increase in sign-ups. :)

Haven't folded in a while since last time the SMP client expired, the 6.23 version gave me a big headache...
This is a sure thing to bring me back into folding. I'm in and thanks for the PM heads up!

Thanks for the PM.. Loks like I've got some work to do. I was really slacking off/not folding for a while now. Looks like I need something for GPU folding, quads were still king when I took a break...

bump... so everyone reads the rules. ;)

Sign-up list update tomorrow guys & gals... I'll then be doing updates every couple days until the contest starts.

Just over a week to go!!! Get ready!!! :burn:

bump... sign-up list update tonight folks...

Contest Start Countdown: 5 Days

Back