• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*** 2nd Annual "March Madness" Folding Contest ***

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well... this year it truely is "March Madness". Last year the contest started in mid-March. This time around I got things rolling a bit sooner. ;)

Contest Start Countdown: 4 Days

yea i had to bite since it was going to fleabay and was much cheaper then retail. i have to say im lucky as i got my Tax return the day after i bought it!! YAY!!

well only downside is now is after a fruadulant charge to my CC/debit account. is i no longer can now order the ram/case!! got to wait 7-10days now before i can, i just realized that, when i grabbed for my wallet. then i went o wait yea they destroyed it since they assigned me a new one, ok more waiting.. :(

Sign-up list update coming in just a few minutes guys... anyone who hasn't signed up yet needs to have a post in the sign-up thread by 11:59pm PST tonight.

Contest Start Countdown: 11 Hours

Contest Start Countdown: 2 Hours

Starting numbers will be posted tomorrow afternoon. Good luck everyone!!! :beer:

Wrong thread... but I'll make sure you get in on the contest Mark. ;)

Starting Numbers are up and available for viewing in the Top Post!

Please check your starting numbers. New users who did not have a record under Team 32 will be shown with 0 for points and work units. These numbers reflect Stanford stats dated 03-01-09 @ 01:30:00 PST.

The starting numbers provide the baseline for calculating progress throughout the contest. If you believe there is an error with your starting numbers do not distress, please PM me and we'll get it straightened out. You will not lose any progress or credit if there is an error that needs fixed.

- Surprise PPD Contest: I will be tracking participants' PPD over the entire contest period. I will compare each participant's contest PPD against their PPD from the week prior to the contest. The participant with the greatest gain in PPD will be awarded an NVIDIA 9800GT.

- Contest PPD Calculation: Each participant's contest PPD is calculated by taking their total points in the contest period divided by the number of days completed in the contest period. For example, user A has accumulated 10,000 points in the contest period through day 10. User A's PPD would then be 1,000 PPD.

Good Luck to ALL!!! Thank you for participating! Now Let's Rumble!
:attn:

thfoldon.gif

Back