• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

all right, everyone, pls take a step down!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Another Voice Heard!

A hearty WELCOME ABOARD to Rambo Dog! I was here to post my glee over a pitiful little accomplishment on my part, but this SO OVERSHADOWS that. I will gladly go to the end of the line to see new members joining forces with us. And although the Heavy Hitters are a true pleasure to have join up, I for one am equally glad to welcome any and all who see the LIGHT and join what IMHO is by far the GREATEST TEAM in all of SETI @ Home!

SkyHook

That's a nice little boost. I hope this isn't a migratory bird ;) I noticed he or she hasn't completed a work unit since early May though.

Welcome to Rambo dog! Wonder if he's in the forums yet..

Hmm.. His last work unit was in May. Hopefully, like the horsemen, he's only on summer break! Can't wait to see those numbers come flying in.. :-D

Awesome! Figures all the excitement around here would happen not long after I leave, haha. Makes me want to come back even more.

Welcome to the team and the forums! :cool:

Jon said:
Awesome! Figures all the excitement around here would happen not long after I leave, haha. Makes me want to come back even more.

Welcome to the team and the forums! :cool:

Come on, you know you want to. I mean we're all anxious to see that surprise too :D

I don't think rambo dog knows you guys are talking about him in this thread because the thread title doesn't have his name in it. He might be looking for that.
When i noticed the new member i came into the forum to check to see if anyone noticed and i stumbled onto this thread which i wasn't sure if it was about him.

Back