• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD PII X4 960T Zosma 3.0GHz Socket AM3 95W Quad-Core $110 w/ promo & free ship

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Reefa_Madness

DRAM Guru Senior
AMD PII X4 960T Zosma 3.0GHz Socket AM3 95W Quad-Core $110 w/ promo & free ship

Ran across this while flipping thru the egg. I didn't see it already posted, unless it is part of one of the "General Newegg Deals" threads. In any event, the 960T BE, which has a good potential for unlocking to 5 or 6 cores, currently has a $15 off promo code (EMCJHKJ33) good thru 12/07/11. Free shipping too...got left off the title due to length.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103995

Anyone looking for an AMD quad/quin/hex core might want to consider this one. Basically a Thuban core with possibly better memory clocking than a Deneb and only 95W thermal design

All in all, not a bad little processor deal, maybe not as good as the "In-Story" only deal already posted for the Phenom II X4 830 at MC for $50, but not everyone has a Micro Center nearby.

There is/was a thread on this when it first appeared but has since fallen off the first page's results.

At that price and thermal output it's a good chip option. I think my BE is 125W, and obviously can't get 6 cores from it. If the 6 core unlock was a guarantee I'd be all over this.

Yeah, unlocking is a lottery. Memory clocking, this being a Thuban in disguise, is a little better. That's why I grabbed one. :D

Wish I had the money to pick one up! all this christmas shopping drained me so far. :\

Wish I had the money to pick one up! all this christmas shopping drained me so far. :\

That is exactly what those evil corporate retailers hope each and everyone of us will do...spend our last dime on their stuff.

How do you show someone you love them if you don't buy copious amounts of corporate stuffs, and max out your credit cards while doing it?:chair:

Use a debit card and simply drain your bank account :D

Now you're showing some Holiday spirit. Notice I said Holiday and not Christmas.

The Holidays are nice, but I am forever grateful for Christmas.

Back