• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone going to E3?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Los Angeles, Im staying in a Holiday Inn with 3 other friends approx a mile down the road from the LA convention center where it will be held.

163 a night for the four of us. I think plane tickets are 250 round trip with United, plus theres a code we get from the e3 website for a discount.

what days are it jawsome as i might be in the area *going to see maiden PIT SEATS* *headbangs*

id go but I HATE crowds especially the ones like at E3 with all the junkies jumping for a glimpse at a new secret they can go back and post on their message boards and act like god himself (not that i would ever do someting like that :rolleyes:) but have fun and you'll bring me back the HL 2 release date if you know whats good for you :D

Its the 12-14th of may, I'm bringin my camcorder gonna hopefully get some sweet footage to post on my friend's gaming website. Oh and you better believe I'll be all over Half Life 2.

yea ill try to get the info out of gabe, i think if we team up on him we can take him down, he is a programmer after all, they dont have time for the gym.

Yea, we'll take im to the back of the acclaim booth and beat the release date outta him, I doubt there will be anybody there.

Last edited:
ouch on acclaim! are they still making games(well still attempting)? If anyone wants to know something about a game thats going to be at e3 give me a pm and ill see it/try it out for ya and let you know.

Back