• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bitcoin exchange rate discussion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Of course, you all know that main use for crypto currencis are arm, drug and human trafficking.

I quit years ago because I did not want to be part of this.

Up to you to make your little revenue out of it, but keep in mind that you contribute to human suffering...

hows that ? its far, far easier to track bitcoin transactions than it is to track usd
far easier to wash usd imo, its a bit hard to wash a currency with public transaction history

ok there are some coins which are a bit shadier, well i stay clear of those and just keep to the ones which are public, it was the creators intention that the world become more transparent, not less so

Of course, you all know that main use for crypto currencis are arm, drug and human trafficking.

Up to you to make your little revenue out of it, but keep in mind that you contribute to human suffering...
LOL, so is real money (and no I don't want to get into the differences, I am well aware)!!

It is NOT the MAIN use. ALL forms of currency have been used for illegal activities, Crypto is no different. Have you given up on all forms?

It is NOT the MAIN use. ALL forms of currency have been used for illegal activities, Crypto is no different. Have you given up on all forms?
this, i mean if you are done with fiat currency too i have a paypal you can send any remaining or future holdings to. :p

Look like about $10K is a relatively firm bottom at the moment. It bounced under $10K several times, but didn't stay there for long. Back up almost to $11K right now.

Look like about $10K is a relatively firm bottom at the moment. It bounced under $10K several times, but didn't stay there for long. Back up almost to $11K right now.

+1
looks good, if it keeps this up it will go up soon enough as things clear out imo

Yeah a few are up a bit today. Looks like a potential resurgence. Though Ripple and Stellar are climbing much faster (15%+) vs the 2-4% others are.

reading this thread from the start makes me wanna weep :D
think imma stick it for historical purposes and lets keep it going, the evolution is fun to see tbh :thup:

reading this thread from the start makes me wanna weep :D
think imma stick it for historical purposes and lets keep it going, the evolution is fun to see tbh :thup:

Thank you. I think after 10 years, this is my first thread that got stickyed.

Seems to be oscillating right around the $10K USD level. I keep seeing in go back and forth over that line.

Thank you. I think after 10 years, this is my first thread that got stickyed.

:thup:

Seems to be oscillating right around the $10K USD level. I keep seeing in go back and forth over that line.

yep .. i watch it every day .. as long as it stays this way and doesnt go down, i expect we'll have a good year tbh, a support lvl at 10k means a truckload imo

now today .. today is a sad day :(
if it goes below 9k I worry

anyone consider what if its is good ol manipulation ? its some good money there for the ones who can push this much through .. 1k variation is good money, if it goes over 10k today .. I call it manipulation and thats that

Back