• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

buying gaming mouse, user experiance + help (g602,g600,anything else)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kamran

hi,

i planned on buying a new mouse, mine is weared out.

i got g602 and g600 in mind im stuck between them.

so i got few questions:

1. tell me your experiance whit g600/g602

2. any other mouses expect these? i dont think crosair mouses can be found here, thermal too

3. can i play FPS RTS whit g600 too?

4, g602 is wireless and 500hz, anyone noticed any lag or problems? (im sensitive person)

5.logitech planning on realeasing new mouse soon?

im not going whit razer after that many bad reviews and stuff

if you recommend another model please tell me.

if seeing bad review about g600 an g700s some double click randomaly and g600 the cursor randomaly jumps :eek: is this common?

I have a g700s I use it about 8-10 hours a day for work and gaming and haven't had an issue with it. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's a palm grip type mouse and I'm more of a finger/claw grip type of person. My favorite mouse, that I own, which I don't think they make anymore is my Logitech G9.

I have a g700s I use it about 8-10 hours a day for work and gaming and haven't had an issue with it. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's a palm grip type mouse and I'm more of a finger/claw grip type of person. My favorite mouse, that I own, which I don't think they make anymore is my Logitech G9.

well thanks ! i hope more replays come soon as im going tommarow !

g700s is also little pricy BTW !

whit my current mouse i can't palm grip! it gets kidna sweaty and make bad feeling in my hands ! thats because its weared out i guess thats why im looking for new one:) feels bad a little in both claw and palm ! now i use mouse kinda like claws!!!

G9x was definitely the best mouse I've owned for fps and the like, I've owned the wow cata (huge, so many buttons) and I've currently got a razer Naga 2014 ed.(no problems so far, great button feel) for fps and mmo. Either of the logitech mice are ok, solid but not spectacular, I would suggest trying them both in store if you can and go from there :)

Im going today but im not getting razer again naga has same price as g700s and i saw g9x on online store! It was cheaper and looked cool ! but not really for me i guess!

im worried about G602's specs (500Hz - optical sensor) and plastic Buttons on side.

G600 its awesome, cheap, fast, laser but its wired and i never had wireless i dont know if wireless helps me ?

as G600 case has a cover that can be opened without any blade or anything ! i will try it and see if it makes my thumb angry !

Last edited:
How should i try them? They are closed and if i wamtto try them the vendor cannot open it for me!!

BTW from what i understanded razer is like apple !

i got a razer anansi the shift key is hard to press and space bar is alreadylooking bright (weared out) afer almsot a month

when i pressed w key soemtimes my char keep running after i release it ! but it fixed whit a firmware update i contacted support after 1.5 months (i contacted them when i got this) they told me to do some stuff that i think ment we dont know what to do ! and i replaid them it was firmware.

Last edited:
Im in car i bought g602 i will tell you how ot feels when i arrive im now drinking a victory juice whit my dad;)

It was such a hard desition i was thinking its much money and if i dont get i got an old mouse home and... But finally i just got it , told myself come on! Do risks enjiy life and dont give a well something about everything ;)

I have a G700s.

It's a very nice mouse. My biggest, and really only complaint, is the accidental click on one of the buttons.

The back button of the MX518 is now four buttons. One of them gets pushed very easily with regular usage. If the button is unbound, it obviously is not an issue.

However I use it for gaming and it can be a real PITA in certain situations. That said, if 10 buttons plus the mousewheel are adequate, go for it.

And who knows, maybe I just hold the mouse weirdly.

I love my Razer Deathadder 3.5G (RZ01-0015) (the older model, not the 2013 edition). I've had it for probably close to a year now, and haven't had any problems with it.

It's the only gaming mouse I've owned, so it's the only one I can speak for at this point.

Well i got g602 now i love it !! Feel super premium!! Awesome just im worried a little i didnt had headshots i had in bf4 whit sniper even tought ater changing dpi too 1500 i got some but i guess just need to get used too it !! Cant touch any other mouse now! But moving it on my mousepad makes a little sound, should i be worried ? Its getting scratched, or its new and normal?!

Ah, should be fine then...you can make or get the mouse feet to avoid scratching it but it's not a big deal, just don't move the mouse over a hard surface :p

oh, ok thats good:) so it wont make any damage?!

btw mine is expensive ! and also HUGE it s almost my mid tower case size!:)

i wont move it over anything else!

Back