• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

buying gaming mouse, user experiance + help (g602,g600,anything else)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
A4Tech never let me Down :D i got not many but few of their product none even made a smallest problem ! well my current 3-4 years old A4Tech mousepad sides are getting white-grayish but now im just using the other side :) (i dont remmber bu guess our worker puted hot tea there :) )

BTW logitech too , well i got a slim keyboard which typing is 10 times easier and faster then my anansi ! but its slim and enter key is in bad place i pressed "\" everytime instead made me angry ! so i bought anansi and sold it !:)

Btw i got a little question here

When i put it to performance mode my cursor moves slower! Is thia normal? In batter saving mode its lot faster!!

I haven't tried that mouse so I really can't comment on that.
What settings can you alter?

I gave my gf an a4tech keyboard as her birthday present, but couldn't find a mouse that suited her pc's theme. All had red leds! :(

Nope wireless! I was scared at first but now it doesnt lag at all it's awesome! But i dont 100% feel comfortable whit side buttons for wow maybe need to get used but i imagine g600 would be better but im happy np;)

Well it has 1440 hours of non stop battery life on normal mode and 250hours of non stop usage on gaming mode!!! 2 days havent changed yet!! Have to wait a month on gaming mode! BTW i don't need gaming mode in wow and some games like that! (Need speed mostly , its accurate enought) and for battlefield or TF4 I have to go to gaming to get good heashots!! I get like 50% more headshots or more on gaming mode ;) but if you put rechargable it works normaly but it shows battery 4 of 6 vars even when fully charged ! I will use regular ones if ended! Even tought they're expensive ;) and It works even whit 1 battery inside (re or non chargable) its like a wight customization! , i perfer a heavy mouse!

Last edited:
I'd prefer to get one with a replaceable battery, just in case...we don't normally get a warranty/rma here in Argentina.

Didn't know they lasted so long though :p
Might feel nice I guess, handling without the cable limiting your hand movements.

kamran you got the mouse from? bhai abba ku bolo mouse pad bhi dila dain :p

i have a G300 which i hate ... first its small for my fricking small hands and secondly the middle mouse button have stopped working and its been only four months. I am looking around for a new mouse myself and maybe just maybe i will go with Steel Series Rival it is kind of tempting me along with Sensei RAW & DA 2013

kamran you got the mouse from? bhai abba ku bolo mouse pad bhi dila dain :p

i have a G300 which i hate ... first its small for my fricking small hands and secondly the middle mouse button have stopped working and its been only four months. I am looking around for a new mouse myself and maybe just maybe i will go with Steel Series Rival it is kind of tempting me along with Sensei RAW & DA 2013

Sorry to hear that;( did you try to send it to guaranty?

And i dont know what language that is!

I searched for a store who got this mouse for a good price (physically) ;) if u can see it before buying go to q store and ask to see it, logitech mouses have a plastic shield that you can put your hands on it and try;)

here in Pakistan stores only have packed goods so mostly you end up learning the bad things AFTER you buy the merchandise :p i can adore the looks of the mouse in the packing but will i like the feel once i hold it physically is something i can't do here.

i wrote in Urdu and it meant ask dad to get a new mouse pad too :p

heres a picture of packing can't u use it like that? logitech box is diffrent from others

anyway, i feel logitech products are made specially for me:D (expect that keyboard i had ! it was so good epxect the enter key was in bad place :(

btw we have same problem in iran ! stores are horrible !:)

i already opened it, but the mosue is inside that plastic sheild !! almost exactl the same ergonomics !

but the feeling is awesome the buttons are kinda aluminium-mettal like to me but im sure they're not ! because when i touch aluminium( like my fathers HTC One) my hands feel horrible bad

and expect the middle part down is kinda plastic sand-paper wich when you hear sand you feel bad but they feel awesome ! thumb rest is amazing !

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hys5jrl8munpdln/IMG_20140302_161604.jpg

the left cover is hold by a magnet !!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ztyvusi9kazubgi/IMG_20140302_161733.jpg

i guess they let you put your hadns on the cover first !! well i was going to buy from net but i had to see it first !

Back