• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cant overclock no matter what

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my_overlcoking_attempt.jpg

Honestly, i dont understand how this got so far?

To me it seems like lumbeechief has a serious attitude problem, theres no structure to the posts, and from what i can, hes demanding respect, but giving non back to people that actually try and help and explain things.

my hardware is
motherboard: MSI 990FXA GD-65
RAM: 8gb dual channel ddr3 1600mhz GSkill ripjaws X
PSU: antec neo 620c
GPU: Radeon 7850 2gb
Ok now I'm really calling BS, List of components above. Components in picture, Enermax Revolution 1050w Psu
Video card in picture looks like a 3 way sli card to me and I'm pretty sure there isn't a 3 way X fire 7850.
In addition is it me or do those look like blue Sata connections between the ram and the Gpu. Which I cannot seem to find on the Msi board.

Lumbeechief, I've locked the thread as this is starting to get out of control, and I want to prevent it from getting worse. There is already one reported post regarding content here and I've had to delete responses that you've provoked.

This is a forum where we attempt to get along. As you can see from the posts above me, you aren't being received well. I don't like telling people that this forum isn't for them because we like to be open to everyone, but it certainly seems that your attitude is preventing you from integrating well. For future posts, please consider how you word your comments.

If you have any questions, you can create a thread in the Mod Hotline forum or message me directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back