• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chimp Challege 2009 Info and Rules!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Actually the OCN team had over 1 million points in a single update. I will be curious to see how they do from here on out.

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=449639

Yeah, Barnettworks has had 3 of the last 4 updates show as 0 points. Looks like their blade folder is all in.

He's got nearly 2M ppd, but that doesn't work out to a single update of 1 million.

Could just be a glitch from him switching over. If it is, it looks like they got dumped before the start of the contest, so that is a good thing. And yeah, 4 of his updates would be about 1 million points.

Yeah, Barnettworks has had 3 of the last 4 updates show as 0 points. Looks like their blade folder is all in.

He's got nearly 2M ppd, but that doesn't work out to a single update of 1 million.

Could just be a glitch from him switching over. If it is, it looks like they got dumped before the start of the contest, so that is a good thing. And yeah, 4 of his updates would be about 1 million points.

His production dropped to zero over nine hours ago. It looks suspiciously like either he
(a) stopped in between switching
or
(b) tried to dump a ton of WUs at the start to try and give them a running start.

The latter I don't like the look of.

I think Stanford has said that they won't tolerate WU hoarding and dumping.

It's always exciting waiting for the first stats posting.

I predict we start out in fourth place.

The waiting is killing me. My first two WU's are just about to upload as well :eek:

**EDIT** First Chimp WU has just been sent :)

Last edited:
Back