• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Contact Newegg support regarding the recent Paypal fiasco

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The point is, if you did not know that the deal went dead, because you merely looked at the original announcement and did not check thereafter, you have a legitimate case (in my book)...

My warning was for those people who:-
a) Placed orders before the deal went into effect
b) Who came to the forums, knew that the deal expired and still went ahead with their purchase

I didnt do any purchasing, but still was a bit ****ed at PP. I think this is just awesome, which is why I left a review at ResellerRatings.

Nice :D

Although I already got some assistance from other Newegg reps, this is great for any that didn't go out of their way to find help.

+1 Newegg

Hey thanks for posting this. I had a friend who saw the banner on newegg so she bought an external hard drive at like 12:28 hoping to get the 20% off. I told her she probably wouldn't get it so she cancelled the order, but I sent Newegg Support a pm to see if they could help her out. Even if they cant, it's cool that they're trying to make things right for people. I'll keep wearing my newegg shirt with pride :soda:

Back