• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Contest to Win FX-6100 (de-lidded)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I had the same question.

That setup is actually a mother/daughter board setup. The upper board actually sits on a riser card joining the pair together.

When I looked closer, I noticed the daughter board didn't have any IO connections like the mother board... I was curious where the riser card/cable was, so its right in the middle of the CPUs it looks like from that last picture. Weird.

WTF the captcha on the forum is absurd. Whoever set up user security for this forum should be fired, and never be able to hold a job in any IT-related field again.

I was totally down to enter this contest but the forum coding is complete garbage.

Attachments

• bullshit gayness.png
    bullshit gayness.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 66
We ditched captcha, because they are all broken by the xrumer bot. And because they turn honest upstanding citizens into psychopaths. :D

Their captcha took me 5 or 6 tries.

Here's my results tonight:

wp32-4.203screen000.jpg

wp1024-138.968.jpg

WTF the captcha on the forum is absurd. Whoever set up user security for this forum should be fired, and never be able to hold a job in any IT-related field again.

I was totally down to enter this contest but the forum coding is complete garbage.

Hey...thanks for that. It's easier to read if you unbunch your panties :thup:

Last edited:
WTF the captcha on the forum is absurd.

Lolz... I use 3D glasses to help read those!

Nice runs IMOG!! I'm sorry I didn't get to watch the action, I was busy pounding beers! Just remember that any 32m submission needs to be in by the end of June.

Chips running nice and cool. I removed the TEC and ran some Tap water. Still a working Cpu too!!

Gonna pull it soon for some testing on another one I gotta get de-lidded for StormChaser and then I got this FX-8320 to do as well. Might do them at the same time just to get'er done!

Here's what I'm working with right now. Gonna play with it a bit and see where it goes. Then it's getting de-lidded! D

Attachments

• FX-8320 WPrime 5.2ghz.jpg
    FX-8320 WPrime 5.2ghz.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 54
The score board is short but looking good. CP is updated with the following...

SCORE BOARD:

I.nfraR.ed / 4.041 / 1090T @ 6300MHz / 2x2GB Trident BBSE / 990FXA-UD3 rev.3 / 8500GT 256MB DDR2

I.M.O.G. / 4.203 / 960T (6 cores) / 8GB DomGT / CVF / Unknown Nvidia GPU

Macsbeach98/ 5.531/ 1055T/ 8Gb Gskill Trident/ M5A99X-EVO/ Radeon HD7950

Mr Paco / 6.068/ 1090t on H2O/ 4gig G. Skill Pi/ CrossHair IV Formula/ HD 6870

Get your subs in for 32m June to compete. There still July 1024m, this could make a big impact on those with decent times with the easy to run 32m prime.

Hope to see you guys there!

Jon

All are welcome!!

Got it out and cleaned up.

The FX-8320 has also been de-lidded, I hope to make a thread about that as well.

The 6100 is on the right and the 8320 is on the left.

Attachments

• 1372043493031.jpg
    1372043493031.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 35
Back