• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cpu temps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

slynutcase

ok just a small query, hwmonitor and axtu both say cpu temp is 33c in idle where core temps shows 18c for all 4 cores is this right? i knew there was a diference between the 2 readings but thats abit of a big diference is it not?

Yes, it is only for Intel. Please make your initial threads more detailed so that we know what hardware you are using first.

my initial question is about the socket and core temp diference not other heat sonsor programs, didnt think that was unclear sorry.

Ok, I didn't get that kind of question out of your first post at all... :)

Those temps will differ by a whole lot no matter what CPU you are using or program to check it.

ok so just take a few readings find the average and work from there when core temps wont register? (as its an unlocked amd phenom 2 960t)

You have to say what you are trying to do here...
Are you trying to overclock? Just checking your temperatures? You have been very unclear.

Ok scrap this thread then its going nowhere specific, and what I was trying to sort is all good now.

Back