• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

D26 Bios Romsip & Bpl Mod Final by -=Merlin=-

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Welcome to the forums and thanks for all the wonderful bios you've modded thus far.... thanks, thanks and let me mention..... THANKS!!!!

btw.... any idea what we can expect from this bios?

Looks great. Ill add it to the vault. However as for me Im sticking with your D25 2.0.3. w/t CPC on. That finally gave me 261

hah
i have nothing better to do today...
lesee where she takes me... trying cpc off first..
if i dont post back withen 24 hours my motherboard is dead... send help!

SIGH THE LINK IS DEAD!!! ill be back later

L12 being added to the bios is not a new thing.... getting it to work is another story..... let's see if they got it to work this time. ;)

just flashed them... testing now....

Hey merlin, what's with the throwback, black/white, post screen? You spoiled us with color now we gotta go back to black & white? :p

I have a strong feeling he's been here all the time... just under several different names ;)

HousERaT said:
I have a strong feeling he's been here all the time... just under several different names ;)
Speaking of which, Ive heard that Merlin is actually tictac. Some fellow BIOS modders noted eeire similarities in which the code is written.

Either way the BIOS are great, so no complaints

Sentential said:
Speaking of which, Ive heard that Merlin is actually tictac. Some fellow BIOS modders noted eeire similarities in which the code is written.

Either way the BIOS are great, so no complaints

I'd bet my next paycheck that you're right..... but regardless, if the guy wants to be left alone then I totally understand.... I imagine everyone must have been bugging him to death. However you know how addictions go, you just can't put them down for long... :D

any word on how the built-in L12 is working? i was planning on doing the physical L12 this weekend, but it'd be totally awesome if i don't have to rip my computer apart to get to it. :) also, on what systems is cpc on/off recommended? thanks!

Back