• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

D26 Bios Romsip & Bpl Mod Final by -=Merlin=-

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sentential said:
Speaking of which, Ive heard that Merlin is actually tictac. Some fellow BIOS modders noted eeire similarities in which the code is written.

Either way the BIOS are great, so no complaints

OMG !!! I am not the TicTac :bang head :mad:
:temper:
sorry for my English

by -=Merlin=-

by -=Merlin=- said:
OMG !!! I am not the TicTac :bang head :mad:
:temper:
sorry for my English

by -=Merlin=-
loool Sorry bro. A friend was curious about that. Seeing that you and he program so similarly. Sorry :D Well you know how it goes when you assume, you make an *** about you and me.

Either way bro, killer BIOS. I really appreciate your D25 2.0.3. That finally gave me 260 :attn:

fateshammer said:
CPC Off --> For double-sided modules, just like what you have in your sig.

i also have some hyperx pc4000 that i was going to use during my quest to hit 250 fsb (this stuff i currently have will only do about 220-230 stable). should i use cpc on for that stuff?

bump. i'm not on my high bandwidth ram, so i'm not going to try flashing it just yet. has anyone tried this that can tell me if the built-in L12 is a good enough replacement for the real physical L12?

i think tictac is STILL from Indonesia :p isn't that right, lemak?

and Merlin is Polish... i think that's what he said...

anywho, great to have talents like that from all around the world.

btw, lemak :p , have you seen Sen's thread:

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=324662&page=1&pp=30

?

care to add to it? if anyone has some valuable data, that would be you for sure. your imput would be much apreciated and the guys would be tickled pink to see you post there :) .

Last edited:
Yeah, I knew lemak was TicTac. Silly kids. What will they think of next?

Enjoy the sate ayam lemak. I miss that food...:(

Hey Merlin I'm testing this bios and so far besides better slightly better scores, I'm not getting that much more of an overclock maybe 2 more FSB. What does the optimized CPU interface do? Is it delievering CPU Interface scores while being disabled?

from today on

New Bios

D26 ver. 2.0.01
D26 ver. 2.0.01C

- indifikation Mobeil Mobeil AMD Athlon XP-M
- Romsip Bios Tables
-- 12-31 Tables
- L12 mod built-in
- Cpu Interface Optimised 200FSB
- Bpl 3.02 --->>> Bpl 3.19 Cpc On
- Bpl 3.02 --->>> Bpl 3.19 Cpc Off

Mobile_Amd_Athlon.jpg

by -=Merlin=- :D ;) :eek:

Last edited:
cool eye candy.... can you tell us what ram works best with this bios?.... what did you use to get to 250? I'm using TCCD 512x2 ram and I'm getting 238 on most of your bios.... got any ideas which of your cool bios versions will work best with TCCD ram?

Back