• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Daily Stats Announcement

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SkyHook

Senior Village Idiot
Just wanted to give everyone some advanced notice, due to a death in the family, Friday Jan. 30, 2004's Daily Stats will have to be collected and posted early. I will be trying to do the collection and update at 5:00PM EST. Saturday's update will return to the normal 7:00PM EST schedule.

Respectfully,
SkyHook

EDIT:
Regret failing to add any details, my StepFather-in-Law, Glenn Bailey was who past away. He came into my wife and I's family rather late, but over the 15 or so years of his involvement with Carole's Mother and Carole and myself he was always a FirstRate individual. I have nothing but the Highest Regards for him and everything he did in filling the void left when my StepFather passed away unexpectedly many years ago. He Will Be Missed!

Thanks To All For Your Concern!

Last edited:
I always feel like ignoring situations like this, because I never have the right words.
I am used to trying to "fix" things and of course there is no way to fix the loss of a loved one.

You and your family have my heartfelt sympathy, amigo.

Your devotion to the stats and the team are truly appreciated.

Back