• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

eVGA 7900 GTO for $250

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
g0dM@n said:
All you guys with nVidia... do you guys prefer AA on or HDR on? I wanna go back to nVidia on one of my machines, but I'm not sure if I'd like to choose between the two instead of having them BOTH on. I like to have both AMD and INTEL (which I do), and both nVidia and ATI... just wanna have a relaly good nVidia card to replace my 6800ultra.

HDR all the way.

dont worry about DX10 cards. youll need Vista on top of it + time for games + time for the API/OS to even stabilize.

Senater_Cache said:
did anyone hit one up at ZZF yesterday?
I did around 5pm and today my order still says processing....i have no email at all yet.
hmm werd

they are the same price $260 and in stock... why would your order not be valid?

wel Its just that teh server told me during th eorder that I would reciev a confirmation email within 1 hour of submission.

that was yesterday at 5pm (2pm california) and still no email at all.
my past experiences with ZZf have been very fast

I also ordered 2 of these from Mwave (@ $249, not the inflated price :) ), shipped already and will arrive Oct 2nd, $1 more for 2 day shipping :) Ordered on Friday morning (EST). Over at Xtremesystems someone has flashed his MSI GTO to GTX BIOS and OC'd it to 720/850. Cant wait! I currently have an X1900XT and cant wait to go to SLI.

Last edited:
i hate how all the good shops are in california so i get hit with taxes

Tigerdirect has them for $230 after a $30 mail in rebate and they will honor 2 rebates per houshold so you can SLI the suckers

Back