• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Forum Wars 2008 (Summer Warz)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Have a 790i FTW incoming and borrowing 2 GTX280s so I'll have 4870CF and GTX280SLI available to me. LN2 is here so once the 790i gets here and the GTX280s get here then I'll have a week of benching and throw down some nice scores here. I hope I can bench at 6100+MHz with the 790i, seems like 6GHz is average though :(

Are we supposed to be time stamping all of our screens? Cuz if so, damn! I'll be starting over. I dislike wPrime LOL.

Are we supposed to be time stamping all of our screens? Cuz if so, damn! I'll be starting over. I dislike wPrime LOL.

For the ones with out links ie:3D Mark, GB and PCPit. Date stamps are a must.

Sorry :-/

Hey Deanzo,

Looks like I can only run a single X2 per B team rules, is that right?

As Ed points out, that will be fine.

ive got to:

dry out the board :bang head
figure out if my SS is still working :confused:
volt mod one and re-mod the other card :) :bang head
setup the quad fire water loop :beer:
get the F' benching :santa:

i would love a few private (OCF member only) team threads
were all "waiting" on others to post some scores so @ lest these threads could get the ball rolling within each team

had to mod the WB's and card mounting holes a bit
(always fun drilling out holes in a card)

but now these swifty MCW 60 rev2's fit 4870x2's :D

pict0175iv0.jpg

pict0177us1.jpg

yes, ill take off the plastic when i mount them for "real" :p

My E8600 is benching at 6500MHz through Super Pi.. too bad my efficiency blows. 7.187 is the fastest so far with PL11 :D WIll have most of my scores posted later today or tomorrow. Wish I had a 4870x2 or two for 3D05.

WOW!!! Won't it go lower? It sounds like you've got a really nice chip there, keep us posted!

Back