• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Forum Wars 2008 (Summer Warz)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yep.....Well Done Guys, We Have Done It Again!!

http://www.forumwars.us/index.html

The bonus points are there to try and get the forums to put their best players on their top teams.
If your A team has the best score you get a bonus point, if B is your next best team you get another. And last but not least, if C is the next one in line you pick up the last bonus point (UE doesn't count, max of 3 bonus points)

With the bad luck we had with dead hardware, our D team end up higher than C, so we only scored bonus points for A & B
You just have to think about what each player should score when setting out the teams, it's not to hard really.

But how cool is the C team! Dead hardware and all they were still top of their class :thup:

And how about Todd.....Top Score (thats 3 in a row an OCF member has done that) :thup::thup:

And a BIG thanks to everyone that has posted great scores to see us win again.

Thank You OCF

I love this stuff. I had personal bests in everything but Aquamark3. Competition is good for the soul. Congrats again people. This doesn't get old. :D

Well done to all, was great to be part of this again 2nd time in a row...even better to be part of such a fantastic bunch of top notch benchers:clap::beer::attn:

sweet Well done guys!

now to get my 10 benchs done and join the bench team

dunno what the A/B teams were doing looks like c,d,e carried the team :clap: only joshing wish i had the hardware to roll with you guys

EDIT - I guess the reason we do so well is we could probably field 3 C teams if we were allowed where other forums probably need to field d/e class teams

Last edited:
Good Job guys . Let make it 4 in a row @ the next one .

Im pretty happy in the end how well my 8800gt stood up to some of the 280's in the comp.

This was fun :beer:. I had mostly PB's in the 3D stuff, but an 8600 will just kill the 9650 in the 2D's. But I had a Great Time and look forward to the next :beer::beer:

i got a huge PB in super Pi was very happy with that and a small one in 3d05 dam summer temps stoped much more for me there tho

We're so good, our anchor man decided to take the weekend off :D :beer:

Board firing up now?

We ROCK!!!
Yep.....Well Done Guys, We Have Done It Again!!

http://www.forumwars.us/index.html

The bonus points are there to try and get the forums to put their best players on their top teams.
If your A team has the best score you get a bonus point, if B is your next best team you get another. And last but not least, if C is the next one in line you pick up the last bonus point (UE doesn't count, max of 3 bonus points)

With the bad luck we had with dead hardware, our D team end up higher than C, so we only scored bonus points for A & B
You just have to think about what each player should score when setting out the teams, it's not to hard really.

But how cool is the C team! Dead hardware and all they were still top of their class :thup:

And how about Todd.....Top Score (thats 3 in a row an OCF member has done that) :thup::thup:

And a BIG thanks to everyone that has posted great scores to see us win again.

Thank You OCF

And we have some winners!!!

Raymo said:
The forums providing the prizes will choose their winners by drawing and post them here..

Winners of the 1 year subscription to CPU magizine are...
Kwikky from AI
Quik from AI
Buckeye from 411
Markcynt from PCP
Miggs from PCP
Huddy from XCPU
Arisythila from XCPU
Dawgdoc from OCF
Sillysider from OCA
Road-runner from TRP

Winners of a Velociraptor HDD from The Raptor Pit
rlvogel322 from AI
Hokiealumnus from TRP

Winner of the MSI P7N Diamond motherboard from Overclockers Club
Flasher702 from XCPUs

Winner of the Foxconn 9600GT Videocard from Overclockers Club
Dak9767 from OCF

:congrats: and stay tuned for more prize giveaways....

All winners please send my your Real Name, mailing address and email address via PM
These will go out in the next week or so... if I get the Info I need

I'm taking a vacation now.... :cheers:

Back