• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Forum Wars 2008 (Summer Warz)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Coldbugs at -104C sadly. If it coldbugged at -125C or so I'd be incredibly happy with it. Only had a few hours to play with it on the Rampage Extreme so my runs weren't very efficient. Now I need more LN2 :(

Will have my final scores submitted by tomorrow. Just finished my benches with the 8400 OC only. Next is pushing this 3870x2 until it's screams for mercy.

Last edited:
OC'd scores posted up. Don't think I'll be benching anymore so those are final. It's been a lot of fun guys. Hope my weak 3D05 score doesn't hurt us, should have robbed Fry's for some 4870x2s.

Hey, I just noticed that Pntgrd is listed on B and D up there? He's supposed to be on D AFAIK.

I'll move my scores over tonight or tomorrow...need to make 1 last stab @ 100K in 01 :D

mine are in the Official section... i will try to boost them a lil more but temps are a rising as we enter summer and cooling on air is hard enough in winter. hows 543k look for class E?

and once ive posted my scores in the official section do u add them to TRP data base or do i

mine are in the Official section... i will try to boost them a lil more but temps are a rising as we enter summer and cooling on air is hard enough in winter. hows 543k look for class E?

and once ive posted my scores in the official section do u add them to TRP data base or do i

I'll update them to the database :)

Last night while trying to OC my 3870 I start getting BSOD. Seems like the 115Mhz PCI Freq. has corrupted my windows. Not sure exactly what the BSOD said but it was about the NTFS.sys. Since I have to work today I don't have the time to troubleshoot it or do a fresh install I'll will be calling it quits on FW with my most recent scores.

P.S. Dean I posted my scores. I'm hoping their enough to help the team out.

Last night while trying to OC my 3870 I start getting BSOD. Seems like the 115Mhz PCI Freq. has corrupted my windows. Not sure exactly what the BSOD said but it was about the NTFS.sys. Since I have to work today I don't have the time to troubleshoot it or do a fresh install I'll will be calling it quits on FW with my most recent scores.

P.S. Dean I posted my scores. I'm hoping their enough to help the team out.
Sorry, missed your post Dak. NTSF.sys is usually corrupted by bad boot settings (ie. starts loading and then crashes at the splash screen). If you have a bootable CD/USB with utilities on it, boot to a prompt with it and a chkdsk /f on the HDD with the problem should fix it. If not, a reinstall will definitely fix it ;)

well looking at the scores, if they don't change much we've won again. :)

Two 3rds and all the rest first place. Good job people.

Nice. What are the bonus points? I must've missed that part of the scoring :shrug:

Back