• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GA-A75-UD4H

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ya I found it on the egg. 180mm without a top fan in place. One thing about the open top. It should give a good supply of fresh air to the CM Hyper.

Humh? A fan at either end of the cube to put air in and then air out. I can see a large video card acting as a dam to block that air flow. Be interesting to see what is the outcome.
Bobert...ster.

The card should run paralell with the airflow if I'm oriented correctly.
On the soundcard. I wouldn't bother unless you really need it for something specific. The onboard HD audio is pretty good from the systems lately and there's also audio out through the HDMI from you GFX card if that suits your needs. You could spend the extra $100 somewhere else.

Ok you won't be able to use that fan with the CM Hyper 212 . The cooler is too tall and will interfere with the fan. Nice deal with the PSU.

That build uses water cooling and the radiator is offset. So the radiator is not likely mounted where an air-cooler would sit directly over the cpu socket on the motherboard.

There is another thought to consider when you read what AndyCal wrote.

http://pcpartpicker.com/b/Dd3
This is my new Haswell i5-4670k system. I wasn't quite happy with my FX-6300 build, so I decided to change it up.

Awww man! And I spent hours picking components around an AMD system.

Hey, I did not say you had to do anything different. You showed pics of a user that just happened to upgrade 'away' from a system you intended to build. I was merely showing the difference in location of the air cpu cooler in relation to an AiO water cooling rig.

The other was merely a cautionary outburst because of the exact place you linked for us to look at. I am not a fanboy of any system. I wish that users get what they want and especially need. By the way, I am more than pleased with my FX-8350 because I like to play with settings and speeds. Only the very and I repeat very pricey Intel systems can supply that benefit in my estimation.
RGone...ster.

You are right. And I could spend way too much time on changing components instead of just going with I already spec'd out. I'll try the fan and if nothing else just return it as not compatible.

The FX chips are still "good' cpu's and you'll enjoy the upgrade. especially with your video editing it'll make a huge difference. If your software also uses CUDA it'll be an extra boost on top.

The FX chips are still "good' cpu's and you'll enjoy the upgrade. especially with your video editing it'll make a huge difference. If your software also uses CUDA it'll be an extra boost on top.

This +1.

They always do Bobert
The most ironic part is he looks just like my oldest boy and he put it on my wifes laptop for a background. I just had to use it. We got some laughs out of that one. It was a toss up I almost went for the Scooterized cooler train.

scoot.jpg

Well that is a good one also. Don't leave home without it. Hehehe.
Bobert...

attachment.php

Back