• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

-= Get Your Volt Mods Here! =-

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Having trouble finding a vdimm mod for the DFI LanParty NFII Ultra rev A. The rev A board allows a max vdimm of 2.8v while the rev B board can crank it up to 3.2v. According to DFI a BIOS update to allow higher vdimm voltages is not possible for the rev A so a mod is the only recourse.

Anybody know where to find info on this one?

"XS"? Which site is that? XtremeSystems.org? I saw they had a MODs listing for the LP "B", but not the LP "A". Did I miss it?

Doctor said:
I also found pre-made Vmod kits, using the Pomona Grabbers here for under $10.00 USD.

Enjoy!

:D

Doc

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but that is leading me to a pr0n site :eek:

Last edited:
i need voltmod for EP-RDA3i.....i can`t handel it myself:rolleyes: :bang head
thatswhy I ask from professionals :)

430 TP & sn85g4 v2

I need info for modding the 430 antec TP & also Vcore & Vdimm for the SN85G4V2 shuttle board( It should be close to the AN50R. Thanx

hey all.
pleasantries aside, does anyone have a vdimm mod for an asus a7v600-x? it doesn't have a jumper or a bios setting for vdimm, so a mod bios would also be welcome if it would let me change that... I can't seem to open the bios files in any of the editors I've found... well, I can open it in one, but it for some reason loads no plugins and doesn't recognize anything about the bios...

thanks in advance.

I need to get my hands on some of these SMD Grabbers /Test Clips :D admitedly there for my 9800pro but i thought
i should post here due to the fact that they are very hard to find in the uk :( for some people.

If anyone knows where i can get my hands on some preferably the smallest you have ever seen :D please would you post
some links for me and for anyone in the uk really, And thanks in advance ;).

"EDIT"
I have however found some at maplin uk store so heres something for all the uk people having a hard time finding them.
But please would you share anywhere else you may know of if there is such a place that sells them for the uk people.

Here you go: http://www.maplin.co.uk/products/module.asp?CartID=040709074529590&moduleno=5660&Products=2

Creig said:
Having trouble finding a vdimm mod for the DFI LanParty NFII Ultra rev A. The rev A board allows a max vdimm of 2.8v while the rev B board can crank it up to 3.2v. According to DFI a BIOS update to allow higher vdimm voltages is not possible for the rev A so a mod is the only recourse.

Anybody know where to find info on this one?
Many months later... :rolleyes:

Is this it, at Malves?

Strat

I wanted to do Dirty Punk's Vdimm mod, Vtt=Vref mod and VDD Booster mod as shown in the pic below...

4th-Method.JPG

the problem is, I don't want to solder it as it might not work or does not work well with my rig. So what I was thinking to use tape. My plan was wrap the pin up with thin wire then tape it on. Before that I will, of course cover the surrounding pins with some tape so the wire strands will get in contact with other pins.

Would this way work? I woudln't wanna screw my board, since I'm still eligible for RMA...

Back