• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lcd Tv

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stan488

Registered
my grandparents gave me an early birth-day present its an approximatly 5" lcd from their nissan quest minivan! and it also came with the console vcr and the console it was mounted in I will have pics up later once I get them taken and hosted. I amgoing to hook it up to the TV out on my video card and since I am very new to this type of thing I will need help

Let us know, I am working on a 7" LCD to my new game server right now. GOOD LUCK!

well i got it out of the console unit and it has 2 pcbs one from vcr and another looks to be a controller I will take pics in 5 mins

as promised here are the photos

http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/32689/1.jpg this pic is over 1 meg 56kers beware

0.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

these are all the connectors and cables I have if any of you recignize one of them dont be afraid to tell me

[EDIT] the RCA jacks are for the video to go in from my tv out on my video card

The top two pictures look like they can connect. Its hard to tell when you just look at the wire harnesses, I usually go off of the circuit board of what they do if I dont already know.

#2 and 3 connect using #1 its just the other ones I can figure out
but im sending an email to nissan to try to get the manufacture of it so I can try to get the pinouts

Back