• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Logitech G510 Pandora?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Awesome. Glad to hear you got it working.

Yes thank you! Now everything is awesome and working great except the "Pandora is not running Start Pandora?" When I click "Sure" it seems to hang at Pandora not running Starting Pandora.... Does Pandora need to be installed in a certain directory?

Yes thank you! Now everything is awesome and working great except the "Pandora is not running Start Pandora?" When I click "Sure" it seems to hang at Pandora not running Starting Pandora.... Does Pandora need to be installed in a certain directory?

Yeah I still haven't fixed that. It is looking for it in "C:\Program Files\Pandora\Pandora.exe" You can move it over there, or just wait until I get around to updating.

Just so you know you are my hero! I have the G15 and it is working. I also had the Pandora is not Running problem. I'm running Win 7 32. The Pandora icon was listed in my hidden icons on the tool bar. I clicked customize while looking at the hidden icon and then changed Pandora from hidden to Show and now I'm good to go. Thank you thank you to the creator.

Is it only possible to get this to work as a pandora one subscriber?

You need to use the Pandora Desktop Application and make sure the application is visible in the system tray. As far as I know the only way to use the Pandora Desktop Application is if you are a Pandora One subscriber. If you can get the Pandora Desktop Application working without being a Pandora One subscriber, then my application should work.

:(

OpenPandora (http://getopenpandora.appspot.com/) had support for the g15 and i think it would also work with the g510, but sadly it has stopped working since the last pandora website update and it doesn't look like anyone is working on it anymore.

I am reviewing his source code on Google Code right now. I already see the problems and they are very minor. I can fix his code fairly easily and add the ability to switch stations. I'll look into it this issue later tonight when I get off from work.

Last edited:
any luck getting openpandora to work?

I have not had much time to work on it but I've got it partially functioning. It was written in .NET 1.1, and as I started to fix it I ran into some issues with illegal cross-threading being used to access the browser control. So I need to write a callback to handle that. Truth be told though I've only spent about 30 minutes reviewing it. I hope to have some time to work on it over the Christmas break.

You sir have just made my life so much easier. Been wanting this so i could pause my music when a dialog pops up in Star Wars: The Old Republic. Thanks alot!

Joe, made me a pandora one suscriber. works great. took acouple of tries to get it downloaded right cause i'm an idiot:bang head but it works:attn:
props dude:clap::clap:

is there any way to connect this though the actual media keys on the keyboard. Dont take that as a complaint just wondering(programming noob)

Last edited:
Joe, made me a pandora one suscriber. works great. took acouple of tries to get it downloaded right cause i'm an idiot:bang head but it works:attn:
props dude:clap::clap:

is there any way to connect this though the actual media keys on the keyboard. Dont take that as a complaint just wondering(programming noob)

I subscribed as well thanks to this. Pandora one is definitely worth it. I have a g19 and when I try to run this app the screen goes black. I have win7 64 but I installed pandora desktop to the regular program files folder and I pinned the tray icon next to the clock. Any suggestions?

**Update**

tldr; I have OpenPandora partially working, just need to fix a few things. Specifically the song control functionality. Which means non-PandoraOne subscribers will be able to use this soon.

You probably thought I forgot about this thread, but I have not.

I found a few problems with OpenPandora. Pandora updated the artistUrl/artist/songUrl order within a particular string and OpenPandora was scraping the string with the assumption the items would not be reordered. The other problem is that all the page elements have changed identifiers, and the positioning of the controls changed. There was also some illegal cross threading to the browser control.

What works:

Displaying artist and song information on keyboard

What doesn't work:

All the controls
The user interface.

Once I get the controls working I'll post the zip for testing.

Yes, the PandoraLCD application would have to register with the keys. And I concede that is a legitimate request given that you may want to use a different LCD applet and not have to toggle back to simply to skip a song.

Back